“Have you been unsuccessful conceiving naturally?”
“Tried IVF multiples times from fertility issues and it has been unsuccessful for you?”
“Have you considered natural fertility care? “
Healthwise Natural Therapies understands bringing a baby into the family is meant to be a happy experience and maybe it’s time to consider a natural fertility practitioner to help bring it to life
Our own naturopath Kathy, has been through her own experience of infertility being a mother of two older boys, she knows and relates to your feelings, anguish and frustrations of infertility first hand due to failed miscarriagesbefore successfully falling pregnant with her first son.
Whether you are on an IVF program or conceiving naturally, Healthwise Natural Fertility can assist with conception naturally and safely, by complementing your needs using naturopathic therapies.
Naturopathic medicine is based around the philosophy of working with your natural body reactions and cycles to help you and your baby’s health, starting from ovulation to the end of the pregnancy. Kathy will work with you to help stabilise hormone health, regulate menstrual cycle and ovulation time and other fertility issues such as the absence of a menstrual period. As well as making you healthy and well, to improve sperm morphology (the assessment of sperm shape), motility count, and egg quality so both you and your partner are at your most fertile and have the highest chance of having a healthy pregnancy.
“One in six Australian couples have difficulty conceiving.”
Infertile means unable to conceive after regular intercourse for 12 months or more.
Sub – fertile means couples are able to conceive naturally with the right support and advice.
Infertility problems are caused by a number of factors:
- Age of couples
- Hormonal problems such as ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Luteal phase deficiency
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Sperm formation andMotility
What is Fertility – Awareness? And do you know your Fertile Window and how to determine your Fertile Window?
The term FA Fertility-Awareness is defined as having an awareness of one’s fertility signs so that a woman can either avoid or achieve pregnancy.
Kathy our Naturopath is a Natural Fertility Education Teacher who has been trained by Dr Kerry Hampton.
What you’ll learn at Healthwise Natural conception Consultations:
- You will learn about you Fertility Awareness to correctly time intercourse to achieve pregnancy naturally
- How to document one’s menstrual cycle
- A lifestyle health plan will play an important part of the Fertility awareness consultations addressing dietary factors, exercise, sleep, weight, smoking, alcohol and stress
- Kathy will advise couples who have not seen a medical doctor prior to commencing the program to have a complete Preconception Health check to determine and address any underlying fertility issues, medical or genetic disorders in the family, as well as evaluating any prescribed medication they may be taking before trying to conceive.
- Consider Fertility – Awareness program if you have polycystic ovaries, hormonal problems such as irregular cycles, endometriosis, luteal phase deficiency or coming off the pill, to learn how to establish your menstrual cycle and pinpoint your Fertile Window.
Kathy also teaches couples Natural Contraception for those who would like to learn Fertility-Awareness to avoid pregnancy.
- What you will learn at Healthwise Natural Contraception Consultations:
- You will learn about you Fertility Awareness to correctly time intercourse not to achieve pregnancy
- How to document one’s menstrual cycle and identify your Fertile Window to avoid pregnancy
- Adopting Barrier methods such as the diaphragm, and condoms while learning Natural Contraception.
Healthwise Natural Therapies operates out of Melbourne in the Mooroolbark and Mordialloc locations. Please contact the clinics via phone or email to book your first consultation